pottery 2007-present

Inventory: Dream Map, Minor Key
Companions: Crow, Magpie

I write w/ freewriter

Monday

Guide to Grasp

CONTENTS:

I Eat A Cemetary to Increase Nationalism
II Lose A Joust & Shatter Your Tongue
III Gold Plate Yourself To Grab More Business Lunches

FWD:
What you said I can't remember completely, my head was spinning, and it felt like hunger was mmm stretching my stomach.. but while I was in there, they were handing out tote bags.. so I got you one.

PART I - HETEROGENEOUS BODIES
When she goes to class, she notices that the other kids sometimes don't hand in their homework. Maybe their parents are gone, like they died in a plane crash or a skiing accident. That would explain the dark green bags under their eyes, their unwillingness to help themselves. Nevertheless she never inquires, only continues to uphold her american citizenship by attending bible club. She sees the other kids pass around dark green bags behind the water fountain.

PART II TO BE MANUFACTURED
To be manufactured is to be prolific. But your little springs, those were downsized last week, for efficiency.

PART III GILDED YOLKS
My outfit works on so many levels. It suggests a modest genius that can only be discussed over quiche lorraine. I saw some other well dressed consultants in the second floor break room. They would notice that my bag straps match my shoe buckles. Later on they'd mention my mature scent so that we don't have to keep talking about microsoft office.